Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Crab Place

My family is a bit crazy over Maryland crab! We have grown up eating it, but don't always get to go back to Maryland to enjoy it. So we have to have it shipped to us! The Crab Place is where we order from and we are always happy with what we get. They ship you steamed crab right to your door, for more information and prices check out their website. It is a great place to order from when you are gathering a group together to eat crab, then everyone can pitch in to bring the price down. SOO Yummy!!! The picture above it from when we had it shipped to Texas for my Dad's 60th birthday over 4th of July weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine moving away from Maryland and not being able to have Steamed crabs! It's definately an advantage of living here! No where in the world are they prepared like they are here! So glad that you are able to now have a taste of home while not at home! I'm your newest follower, check out my blog,Taking A Sunday Drive when you get a chance! Thanks, Angie

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!