Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hudson's Birthday Parties

 Hudson's 1st Birthday Party
Old Fashioned Birthday Party Theme
More pictures and details here.
Pictures by ELHicks Photography

 Hudson's 2nd Birthday Party
Robot Party Theme
More pictures and details here, here, here, and here.
Pictures by Sessionnine Photography

Hudson's 3rd Birthday Party
Superhero Party Theme
More pictures and details here.
Pictures by Melissa Young Photography

I put together a photo board from Hudson's Superhero party that we just had for him and decided to go back and create one for each of his birthday parties. Such fun memories. You can click on the links to find more details about each party.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute ideas! I love the different kabobs grapes and meat and cheese :) How did you label them if you dont mind me asking?? I cant bring the pic large enough to see

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!